Saturday, February 8, 2020

FUNNY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN OFFICE

FUNNY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN OFFICE

While I was busy working on a building drawing in my office, I was called by our Big Boss, and I knew he was going to ask me something related to building construction as always, so I was prepared to give any answer immediately and impress him.

I reached his chamber and before I could take a seat he asked:

"Aj kal kuansa window chal ra ha hai"

which means what windows are popular these days in Hindi.

My prompt answer was

"Traditional window Sir,
Traditional window bahut chal ra ha hai"

Which means
" Traditional window sir
Traditional windows are the most popular"

As soon as he heard my answer I saw him lost like a really big hammer hit him on the head, his eyes were fixed on my chest, he looked confused. Looking at him made me confused, I quickly gathered myself and looked around only to see his new laptop open to install new windows 10 pro.
Stylish Me riding outside my office




No comments:

Post a Comment