It was during the Vice-chancellor visit to our college, everyone including the staff, the students, all... were gathered in our multipurpose hall along with our chief guest, the Vice-Chancellor and there was only one person missing and that's me.
That day I could not make it on time because I went take my weekly bath. After taking my holy weekly bath I went to the hostel only to notice all the friends gone even my room made has not waited for me, I felt I have been betrayed. However, I decided to attend the gathering, I pulled up my only Gho and went to attend the gathering, I expected and wished that the people in the multipurpose hall to be noisy and be like a fish marker so that I could sneak in.
But that was not the case as I reached the main door there was pin-drop silence, I was so scared that I peed a little. However, I gathered all my courage all decided to enter the hell.
As I entered, everybody was sitting up straight and silent but that did not stop me, I went on to take the back seat near my friend, only then I noticed all people in the multipurpose hall have heir eyes closed and was meditating.
That day the usual habit of our vice-chancellor to meditate and make his host meditate too for a few minutes before his speech has saved my day.
THESE ARE MY COLLEGE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OUR HOSTEL,2011

No comments:
Post a Comment