Thursday, February 20, 2020



WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPEN TO ME EVERYDAY

A few months back I met my childhood friend in a restaurant where I usually hang out. We had a wonderful conversation about our old golden days and I really enjoyed reliving those wonderful moments with him.
However, something really unusual happened that day. It all started with his master's course, he said that he was doing a master's course in cybersecurity and explained to me that one has to have great memory power to do such a course. I could see that from the way he remembers our childhood days in detail about what clothes we wore when went fishing and many more.
In the middle of our great memory talk, the waiter arrived at our table and asked what have we ordered as the orders were messed up by the new staff. To be honest, I could not remember A THING!, what an idiot, I thought to myself. So, I slowly turned my head to the great memory master for rescue. The waiter followed my gaze and we turned our head to the grand memory master to remember the food that we have ordered moments ago. His face turned white like a vampire and the man of great memory started to stutter but managed to squeeze out some word off his great memory and said: " I am sure it must be French fry and...". The waiter interrupted and said "there is no order with French fry sir"
There was a awkward moment of silence and then the waiter broke the ice with this" let me serve the others first and I bring the last order here"
"Fair enough," I thought to myself and that was the wonderful moment I will remember for the rest of my life.









No comments:

Post a Comment